INKSCAPE is a free and open source vector graphics editor.This software can be used to create or edit vector graphics such as illustrations,diagrams,arts,
Inkscape’s primary vector graphics format is scalable vector graphics.
FEATURES OF INKSCAPE:
- OBJECT CREATION: Drawing: Pencil tool (freehand drawing with simple paths).
Shape tools: Rectangles (may have rounded corners),ellipses (including circles, arcs) stars/polygons
- Text Tool : (multi-line text,full on canvas editing)
- Embedded bitmaps: To create and embed bitmaps of selected objects.
- Clones: linked copies of object including a tool to create patterns and arrangements of clones.
Advantages of Inkscape:
- Inkscape have high quality colours because these have flat c olours,gradients and transparency colour levels.
- Inkscape is very good to process complex objects because it have detail parameters.
- Inkscape can correct every line part with edit paths by nodes tool